Just Peachy!


Finally off the needles! I still need to block and weave in ends- that will happen tonight as I have hopes of wearing to Knit City this weekend.
I started off with a Party of Five set in Cobblestone and a skein of Grapefruit- all Tough Love Sock from Sweet Georgia Yarns.

It knit up beautifully- the gradient is a tad more brown than I initially expected but it pairs so well with the peachy tones of Grapefruit.  I have just a wee bit left of each that will likely end up in some fair isle creation down the road.

The pattern is Syncopation Adoration Cowl by Stephen West of Westknits. It's a very easy to knit brioche design- you pick up stitches from an i-cord as opposed to a double colour cast-on which I personally find tricky.  There is so much room within this pattern to be as safe or brave as you're feeling- my version is fairly toned down but I could see this working with so many possibilities of colour.


Without further ado- here's some photos just posted on Instagram.
 

 

 




No affiliation with Knit City, Sweet Georgia, or Westknits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the Fade Complete!

At the start of this year, I cast on for something entirely selfish- a shawl by Andrea Mowry called What The Fade.  I was lucky to take a cl...